Sunshine Health Stars covered benefits include:
- Hospital Services
- Emergency Room and Urgent Care Visits
- Ambulance Services
- Vision Exams and Corrective Glasses
- Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Doctor Visits – Primary Care Provider and Specialists
- Occupational, Physical, Respiratory and Speech Therapy Services
- Home Health Services
- Hospice Services
- Skilled Nursing Facility Services
- Durable Medical Equipment and Prosthetic Devices
For information on associated out-of-pocket health plan benefit costs, please click on the link below:
If you have questions about any of these services or any services limits, call us. We can be reached at 1-866-796-0530 (TDD/TTY 1-800-955-8770). A Member Services Representative will help you understand your benefits.
Routine dental services are not covered by Sunshine Health but are available through the Healthy Kids program through a separately contracted dental vendor. If you need any information about dental insurance services, call FHKC toll-free at 800-821-5437 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eastern Time, or visit their website: www.healthykids.org/benefits/dental.