Sunshine Health offers Florida’s only full pay Healthy Kids plan — Sunshine Health Stars. This statewide plan has been created especially for families whose income is too high to be eligible for subsidized rates. This plan provides another option to commercial health insurance and is designed to meet the unique needs of children between the ages of 5 through 18.
To find a provider for our Sunshine Health Stars plan, please click here. This is the most updated information, and you can locate a provider by ZIP code or by county. You can also find a provider by accessing a Provider Directory (below), or by calling our Member Services Department at 1-866-796-0530 (TDD/TTY 1-800-955-8770).
- Sunshine Health Stars Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- Healthy Kids Provider Directory - Central (PDF)
- Healthy Kids Provider Directory - North (PDF)
- Healthy Kids Provider Directory - Panhandle (PDF)
- Healthy Kids Provider Directory - Southeast (PDF)
- Healthy Kids Preferred Drug List (PDF)
Value Added Benefits
These services and benefits are designed to improve our members’ well-being and help them stay as healthy as possible. We encourage members to take advantage of these “extra” healthcare benefits.
- Diabetes and Asthma wellness programs.
- 24-Hour Nurse Helpline has registered nurses ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day every day of the year.
- Earn rewards just by completing certain healthy activities. Your CentAccount™ card can be used to purchase everyday items when you complete any of the health screenings identified in our Healthy Behaviors Program.
Care Management can help members better manage a health condition. Our care managers are registered nurses or social workers who can coordinate your child’s medical services, help locate community assistance resources, and develop a plan of treatment with your child’s PCP and other healthcare providers.
Sunshine Health can provide Stars members with personalized disease management services to help them control a chronic condition more effectively. We also offer Life Health Coaches to help members with conditions like diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure.