As part of Caregiving Collaborations ™, Sunshine Health offers a journal for our members’ caregivers. Our Caregiver Journal provides tips and encouragement, as well as a place to record information and track concerns or strategies. It can help caregivers stay organized and serve as a guide for daily routines to help make their jobs easier.
Our Caregiver Journal includes:
- Member’s medical information, including medication and medical equipment lists
- Contact information for your loved one’s doctors, specialists and other providers
- Emergency planning information
- Legal information, including advance directives and healthcare surrogate forms
- Education and resources
The journal has a back pocket to store important documents, such as your loved one’s care plan, lab and radiology results, medication information, hospital discharge summaries and allergies.
How to access our Caregiver Journal:
- Digital Caregiver Journal (PDF) to fill out and store on your computer.
- Printable Caregiver Journal (PDF) to print at home.
- Contact your care recipient’s Care Manager to have one mailed to you.
The National Caregivers Library offers additional resources that may be helpful to caregivers:
- Office Visit Checklist
- Medical History Form
- National Caregivers Library Caregiver’s Document Organizer