Sunshine Health Child Welfare Specialty plan covered benefits include:
- UNLIMITED visits to the doctor you select from our network
- Behavioral Health Services
- Full Dental Services
- Orthodontic Services
- Surgical Procedures
- Vision Care – including eyeglasses plus $150 annual allowance for upgraded frames, lenses or contact lenses
- Nutritional Counseling – six visits per year
- Therapy Services
- Hearing Services
- Prescription Drugs
- $25 Monthly Allowance for Over-the-Counter Medications/Supplies per Member
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Helpline
For information on associated out-of-pocket health plan benefit costs, please refer to your Sunshine Health Child Welfare Specialty Plan Member Handbook.
If you have questions about any of these services or any services limits, call us. We can be reached at 1-855-463-4100 (TDD/TTY 1-800-955-8770) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. A Member Services Representative will help you understand your benefits.