- Member Tip Sheet [PDF]
- Find Doctors, Dentists, Specialists, Hospitals
- Medicaid List of Services that Need a Prior Authorization
- Mail-Order Over-the-Counter Program
- Child Welfare Over-the-Counter Medications and Supplies Flyer
- Pharmacy Services
- Health Library
- Grievance Procedures
- Immunization Information – Shots
- Medicaid Renewal Process
We provide all covered services. But they must be medically necessary. Some services may be limited. Some need a doctor’s order. Some need prior approval. Some Medicaid members may not have all the benefits listed.
- MMA Member Handbook
- MMA Benefit Update Effective Since 10/01/2014 [PDF]
- Child Welfare Member Handbook
- Child Welfare Benefit Update Effective Since 10/01/2014[PDF]
Sunshine Health has developed a package of Value Added Services for Medicaid eligible. These services will enhance member benefits beyond the Medicaid Covered Services. The Value Added Services exceed Medicaid benefits. They were designed to improve members well being and encourage responsible and prudent use of healthcare benefits. They also enhance the cost effectiveness of the Florida Medicaid Program. You will find a description of Value Added Services in the Member Handbook.
For a list of programs and services available to you, visit the Stay Healthy Section.
Sunshine Health offers a lot of resources. Some of our resources are related to health information. Some are community resources. Sunshine Health has a relationship with a lot of community groups that help our members. These groups help with:
- The Agency for Health Care Administration
Agency responsible for Florida’s Medicaid program.
- The Florida Department of Children and Families
Official Portal of The State of Florida
- Agency for Health Care Administration
Medicaid Area Child Health Check-Up Coordinators
- Social Security Adminstration
The Official Site of Social Security
- Public Housing
Division of Housing and Community Development