Sunshine Health has contracted with the following vendors for service:
- National Imaging Associates Inc. (NIA), an affiliate of Magellan Health Services, for radiology and cardiac imaging benefit management.
- New Century Health (NCH), an oncology quality management company, to implement a new oncology pre-approval program, Sunshine Health Oncology Pathway Solutions.
- TurningPoint Healthcare Solutions, LLC for Musculoskeletal and Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
- HHAeXchange (HHAX) for use of their software and electronic visit verification (EVV) technology.
- Envolve Pharmacy (pharmacy benefit manager)
- 1-800-460-8988 (phone)
- 1-866-399-0928 (PA requests)
- AcariaHealth (specialty pharmacy)
- 1-866-796-0530 Phone
- 1-866-351-7388 (Fax) PA Requests
- Dental MCOs - Services not managed by Sunshine Health
- ModivCare (Member transportation service for Medicaid, Child Welfare and Serious Mental Illness)
- Reservations: 1-877-659-8420 (TTY:1-866-288-3133) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Ride Assist: 1-877-659-8421
- Alivi (Member transportation service for Long Term Care)
- Reservations: 1-888-863-0248 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday.
- Ride Assist (Where’s My Ride?): 1-877-659-8421
- Medical Transportation Management (MTM) (Member transportation service for Children's Medical Services Health Plan
- Reservations: 1-844-399-9469 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Saturday
- Envolve Vision (optometry/ophthalmology)
- Member Nurse Advice Line (Medical advice 24/7)
- 1-866-796-0530 (Medicaid and Comprehensive Long Term Care)
- 1-855-463-4100 (Child Welfare)
- Health Network One (PT, OT, ST Outpatient free standing facilities for Medicaid (MMA, SMI, and Child Welfare ) members aged 3 and older; HN1 does not manage members aged 0-2, PPEC, EIS or Outpatient hospital.)