Sunshine Health addresses serious mental illness by helping members take control of every part of their health. Our specialty plan offers coordinated behavioral, medical and pharmacy services, a team-based approach, including behavioral and medical providers, licensed health clinicians and pharmacists.
As our member, you can depend on us to connect you to social support services like access to healthy foods, secure housing and reliable transportation to appointments.
We provide extra benefits for our Serious Mental Illness (SMI) Specialty Plan members that go beyond. View the many benefits available to you.
Important links to helpful information:
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account
- Member Handbook (PDF): Covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Benefits Summary: Benefits available to you
- Case Management: Support from SMI trained staff
- Preferred Drug List: Medications covered
- Member Resources: Forms, helpful links, and more
- Health & Wellness: Health information on a variety of topics
- New Members: View a presentation (PDF) to learn about your SMI benefits
The SMI Specialty Plan is designed to help members age 6 and up who may have one of the following conditions:
- Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Major Depression
- Schizo-Affective Disorder
- Delusional Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Care Coordination and case management support from SMI trained staff
- Increased access to providers who specialize in treating members with SMI, including accredited behavioral health homes and patient centered medical homes
- Expanded Benefits that address the needs of SMI population