Welcome to Sunshine Health! We’re glad you’re a member.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance offers comprehensive physical and behavioral healthcare. We have programs, tools and supports to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
You can count on us to provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family. This page will help you understand how to use your new coverage.
To get started:
- Create an online account. You can manage your health benefits, select or change your primary care provider, contact a plan representative, view claims and more.
- Complete a Health Assessment. This is available in your private, online account.
- If you are pregnant, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form. This is available in your private, online account and helps us provide all the support you need to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Choose a provider. You can find a provider using our online search tool or by looking in our online provider directory. Choose or change your provider in your private, online account.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can call us at any time, even after business hours, to reach our 24-hour Nurse Advice Line. 1-866-796-0530 (TTY 1-800-955-8770)
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account
- Member Handbook (PDF): Covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Benefits Summary: Benefits available to you
- Preferred Drug List: Medications covered
- Member Resources: Forms, helpful links, and more
- Health & Wellness: Health information on a variety of topics