Hope Florida Hope Line
Hope Florida uses Hope Navigators to guide Floridians on a path to prosperity. Services offered by Hope Navigators:
- Identifying goals and barriers
- Referrals to local, community-based partners
- One-on-one support to develop a plan to achieve economic-self sufficiency
Sunshine Health Community Resource Database
Finding help just got easier. Our Sunshine Health Community Resource Database connects members and caregivers in need with local programs and supports. Our database makes it easy for people with social needs – and those who help others – to find community programs. These programs provide help with food, shelter, healthcare, money and education, jobs and more.
Sign up online now for these free tools and features. Or call the Community Connections Help Line at 1-866-775-2192.
Do you need help with money matters, like tips on banking and ways to save for the future? Here’s a list of financial resources to try:
- Hands on Banking: Financial education website sponsored by Wells Fargo. Explore topics like banking, buying a car, credit cards, loans, setting savings goals and more.
- Money Smart: Financial education program that can help you create a positive relationship with money and banking. Hosted by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).
- Practical Money Skills: Financial education for practical money skills. Browse learning games, financial calculators and guides on how to handle money for different life events. From Visa.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB): Find guides for financial decisions, like buying a house, getting a loan or filing taxes. Also browse answers to hundreds of financial questions.
- Your Money Matters: Financial education website offering programs and information on wise money management. From the Florida Department of Financial Services Division of Consumer Services.
- Take Control of Your Money: Browse guides on money topics, from getting out of debt and building credit to basic savings and how to deal with inflation. From Keys Federal Credit Union and Banzai.