Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with Sunshine Health. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice and look forward to assessing your Network Participation Request.
- Contact us to update your demographic information (address, email, telephone number, etc.)
- Add facilities to your existing participating contract. This includes Ancillary, Behavioral Health and Hospital providers. Please visit Facility Credentialing to review the needed steps and required document(s)/application(s) to ensure timely processing.
- Add practitioners to your participating location by downloading the required forms listed, complete and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Provider Services at 1-844-477-8313 or Fax 1-866-614-4955 with questions about claims, credentialing or network status
- Review an Overview of Billing Guidelines for Medical Foster Care Services (PDF)
As a Sunshine Health provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
- Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office