Skip to Main Content

Member Services

Getting Help from Member Services

Our Member Services department can answer all of your questions. We can help you choose or change your Primary Care Provider (PCP), find out if a service is covered, get referrals, find a provider, replace a lost ID card, report the birth of a baby and explain any changes that might affect you or your family’s benefits.

Contacting Member Services

You may call us at 1-866-796-0530, or TTY at 1-800-955-8770, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., but not on state approved holidays (like Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day). When you call, make sure you have your identification card (ID card) with you so we can help you. If you lose your ID card, or if it is stolen, call Member Services.

Contacting Member Services after Hours

If you call when we are closed, please leave a message. We will call you back the next business day. If you have an urgent question, call our 24-hour Nurse Advice Line at 1-866-796-0530. Our nurses are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Do You Need Help Communicating?

If you do not speak English, we can help. We have people who help us talk with you in your language. We provide this help at no charge to you.

For people with disabilities: If you use a wheelchair, or are blind, or have trouble hearing or understanding, call us if you need extra help. We can tell you if a provider’s office is wheelchair accessible or has devices for communication. Also, we have services like:

  • Telecommunications Relay Service. This helps people who have trouble hearing or talking to make phone calls. Call 711 and give them our Member Services phone number. It is 1-866-796-0530. They will connect you to us.
  • Information and materials in large print, audio (sound) and braille.
  • Help in making or getting to appointments.
  • Names and addresses of providers who specialize in your disability.

All of these services are provided free to you.

When Your Information Changes

If any of your personal information changes, let us know as soon as possible. You can do so by calling Member Services. We need to be able to reach you about your healthcare needs.

The Department of Children and Families (DCF) needs to know when your name, address, county or telephone number change, as well. Call DCF toll-free at 1-866-762-2237 (TTY 1-800-955-8771) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You can also go online and make the changes in your Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS) account. You may also contact the Social Security Administration (SSA) to report changes. Call SSA toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. You may also contact your local Social Security office or go online and make changes in your Social Security account.