Pregnancy and Newborn Services
Prenatal care is an important way to keep you and your baby healthy during your pregnancy. These regular checkups allow doctors to find and treat health problems early, if needed. They also help make sure your baby is growing and developing properly.
It’s important to see a doctor if you are planning on becoming pregnant, or as soon as you know you are pregnant. If you need help finding an OB-GYN, we can help. Use our Find a Provider tool or call Member Services at 1-855-463-4100.
Start Smart for Your Baby®
Our Start Smart for Your Baby® program provides customized support and care for pregnant women and new moms. This program focuses on your health during your pregnancy and your baby’s first year.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® offers these benefits at no cost to you:
- Information about pregnancy and newborn care
- Community help with housing, food, clothing and cribs
- Breastfeeding support and resources
- Experienced and licensed medical staff to work with you and your doctor if any issues occur during your pregnancy
- Text and email health tips for you and your newborn