Our Member Services representatives can answer questions about your child's Sunshine Health Child Welfare Specialty plan benefits, help you pick a primary care provider, find participating providers and much more. You can reach Member Services at 1-855-463-4100 (TDD/TTY 1-800-955-8770) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. After hours, calls are sent to our 24-hour nurse advice line.
You can write to Sunshine Health at:
1301 International Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Member Services can help you with the following:
- Answer benefit questions.
- Make a PCP change.
- Answer questions about your copayments or other financial responsibility.
- Help you find a provider.
- Replace lost ID cards.
- Answer questions about claims.
- Connect you with case management staff.
- Explain the prior authorization process.
- Help you file a complaint or appeal.