Get Rides to Medical Appointments – At No Cost to You
LogistiCare is now ModivCare. Your benefits have not changed.
To help your child get healthy and stay healthy, we can provide rides to your child’s medical appointments at no cost to you.
ModivCare provides transportation for Child Welfare Specialty Plan members. There are no limits to the number of trips during the year between medical appointments, healthcare facilities or pharmacies.
Call ModivCare reservations at 1-877-659-8420 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. (TTY:1-866-288-3133) Requests must be made 24 hours in advance.
Yes. You, a relative, caregiver or facility staff member can schedule rides.
Call Ride Assist at 1-877-659-8421 to cancel or change a scheduled ride.
Call Ride Assist (Where’s My Ride) at 1-877-659-8421. This line is staffed 24 hours each day, seven days a week.
- Transportation to and from all your child’s medical appointments. This could be on a bus, a van that can transport people with disabilities, a taxi or other kinds of vehicles.
- Three round trips per month for non-medical purposes such as social outings or family visits. Members must be between the ages of 5 and 21 to use this service.
- We cover the following services for members who have no transportation:
- Out-of-state travel
- Transfers between hospitals or facilities
- Escorts when medically necessary
- Prior authorization is required for any trips over 100 miles
- More information about your child’s transportation benefits can be found on our Benefits page