Congratulations on your pregnancy! It’s normal to be excited and maybe even a little nervous.
Prenatal care is an important way to keep you and your baby healthy during your pregnancy. Luckily, as a Sunshine Health member, you have access to our Care Management Program that will provide you with all the resources you need, like:
- One-on-One Education by a Licensed Nurse or Program Specialist
- Customized Care Tailored to your Current Trimester of Pregnancy
- Telephonic or virtual care management available (Wellframe)
- High Risk Pregnancy care management and education
- Help with community resources, such as housing, food, clothing and more
- Rewards for completing pregnancy screenings
- In-person connection to a doula
- Help with obtaining a breast pump
- Referral assistance for mental health and substance use
- Rewards for completing substance use coaching with a care manager
- Birth control planning after delivery
- Referral assistance to community programs
- Access to our Healthy Start MomCare Network
Please let us know when you are pregnant by logging in to your secure member portal account and filling out a Notice of Pregnancy form. When you do, you’ll receive one of the following rewards:
- $20 Notification of Pregnancy Form (First Trimester): Complete and sign a Notification of Pregnancy Form within your first trimester.
- $10 Notification of Pregnancy Form (Second Trimester): Complete and sign a Notification of Pregnancy within your second trimester.