Sunshine Health is proud to offer the only statewide specialty plan for children from birth through 21 years of age who are currently in or adopted from Florida’s Child Welfare system. We are partnered with Community Based Care (CBC) Lead Agencies throughout the state to ensure coordination of all medical, behavioral health, and care management services. This includes family support.
Child Welfare Provider Directories:
- Sunshine Health Child Welfare Provider Directory [PANHANDLE]
- Sunshine Health Child Welfare Provider Directory [NORTH]
- Sunshine Health Child Welfare Provider Directory [CENTRAL]
- Sunshine Health Child Welfare Provider Directory [SOUTHEAST]
- Child Welfare Over-the-Counter Medications and Supplies Flyer
- 2018 Over-the-Counter Health and Wellness Catalog
Value Added Benefits: These services and benefits are designed to improve our members’ well-being and help them stay as healthy as possible. We encourage members to take advantage of these “extra” healthcare benefits. These include:
- Diabetes and Asthma wellness programs.
- 24-Hour Nurse Helpline: has registered nurses ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day every day of the year.
- Earn rewards just by completing certain healthy activities. Your CentAccount™ card can be used to purchase everyday items when you complete any of the health screenings identified in our Rewards Program.
Care Management can help members better manage a health condition. Our care managers are registered nurses or social workers who can coordinate your child’s medical services, help locate community assistance resources, and develop a plan of treatment with your child’s PCP and other healthcare providers.
Sunshine Health can provide Child Welfare members with personalized disease management services to help them control a chronic condition more effectively. We also offer Life Health Coaches to help members understand more about their condition and provide support for conditions like diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure.