Get Care for Your Child from the Comfort of Your Home ANYTIME
KidzDocNow is a new service for Children's Medical Services (CMS) Health Plan members ages 0-21 years old. It allows you and your child to video visit with a pediatric clinician anytime on demand. No appointment is necessary.
What is a video visit with KidzDocNow?
A video visit is when you and your child connect with a doctor face-to-face by video. You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer.
What are the benefits of video visits with KidzDocNow?
- It’s care when your child needs it. You and your child don’t have to leave home.
- Doctors can refer your child for in-person care, if needed.
- Doctors can help with children’s common conditions over video. This includes coughs and colds, pink eye, skin irritations, allergies, stomach issues, and more.
- You can get help with prescription refills.
Getting started on KidzDocNow is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Enroll by downloading the KidzDocNow app or visit KidzDocNow.us to learn more. You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Choose your child’s provider. You can choose to speak to a doctor that you and your child have seen on a prior video visit. Or you can see the first doctor available.
- Visit with a KidzDocNow board-certified pediatrician or pediatric-trained advanced practice provider. Share your concerns about your child’s health and conditions.
KidzDocNow pediatric clinicians are:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year
- Dedicated only to children’s health