Get Rides to Medical Appointments – At No Cost to You
We want to help your child get and stay healthy. We can provide rides to your child’s medical appointments at no cost.
Medical Transportation Management (MTM) provides transportation for Children’s Medical Services Health Plan (CMS Health Plan) members. There are no limits to the number of trips during the year between medical appointments, healthcare facilities or pharmacies.
- Call MTM’s Ride Schedule Line at 1-844-399-9469 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday – Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Saturday
- Rides must be scheduled 24 hours (one business day) in advance, includes day of call but not day of appointment.
You, a relative, caregiver or facility staff member can schedule rides.
Call MTM at 1-844-399-9469 (TTY 711) to cancel or change a scheduled ride.
Call MTM’s Ride Schedule Line at 1-844-399-9469 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday – Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Saturday.
- Unlimited transportation to and from all your child’s medical appointments and healthcare facilities. Trips to the Pharmacy are covered after a provider appointment or upon discharge from a facility.
- Up to two round trips per month for non-medical purposes such as social outings or family visits
- Limited to your child’s home county/local area