My Health Pays™ Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
- $10 Annual Well Care Visit With A Primary Doctor. Age 21 and up. One per calendar year.
- $40 Annual Comprehensive Diabetes Care. Age 18-75. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year: HbA1c test, Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam), Kidney screening
- UP TO $20 4 Weight Loss Health Coaching Sessions. Age 13 and up. Must submit a consent form to participate and complete all 4 sessions within six months of the first session. $5 reward after each completed session.
- UP TO $20 4 Tobacco Cessation Health Coaching Sessions. Age 16 and up. Must submit a consent form to participate and complete all 4 sessions within six months of the first session. $5 reward after each completed session.
- $5 Program Consent Form Signed And Received by Sunshine Health for participation in tobacco cessation or weight loss health coaching.
- Up To $30 Substance Abuse Health Coaching Sessions. Age 12 and up. $5 reward for completing three coaching sessions in three months. Then, $5 for any outpatient visit with a substance abuse provider for a substance use visit, medication assistance treatment or intensive outpatient treatment. $5 reward after each completed session.
- $10 Follow Up Visit After Being Discharged From An Impatient Behavioral Health Facility. 7 days within discharge. Must attend an outpatient follow up appointment with a behavioral health provider.
- $10 Annual Cervical Cancer Screening. Age 21-64. One per calendar year.
- $10 Annual Breast Cancer Screening. Females ages 50-74. One per calendar year.
- $20 Notification of Pregnancy Form. Completed within first trimester.
- $10 Notification of Pregnancy Form. Completed within second trimester.
- $10 Postpartum Doctor Visit.* 21-56 days after delivery.
- $50 6 Infant Well Care Visits With A Primary Care Doctor. By 15 months old. These visits are recommended before 30 days old, and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old.
- $10 Annual Child Well Care Visit. Age 2-20. One per calendar year.
- $10 Health Risk Assessment/Screening Within 60 days of health plan enrollment. Complete this form online through your secure member account or call Member Services.
*Only one Notification of Pregnancy form can be submitted per pregnancy.
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact Member Services.
Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.