Get Rides to Medical Appointments – At No Cost to You
To make it easy for you to get healthy and stay healthy, Sunshine Health provides rides to your medical appointments at no cost to you.
There are no limits to the number of trips that you may schedule during the year to take you to medical appointments, healthcare facilities or pharmacies.
Alivi is the transportation service provider we contract with to provide these services to you.
To schedule a routine ride, call Alivi reservations at 1-888-863-0248 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday. Trip requests must be made 24 hours in advance.
Yes. You, a relative, caregiver or facility staff member can schedule rides.
If you encounter problems, please call Alivi at 1-888-863-0248 (TTY 711). The line is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call Alivi at 1-888-863-0248 (TTY 711) to change or cancel a trip. The line is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Transportation to and from all your medical appointments. This could be a bus, a van that can transport people with disabilities, a taxi or other kinds of vehicles.
- Members 18 and older can schedule one round trip per month for non-medical trips like shopping or social events.
- We cover the following services for members who have no transportation:
- Out-of-state travel
- Transfers between hospitals or facilities
- Escorts when medically necessary
- Prior authorization is required for any trips over 100 miles.
- More information about your transportation benefits can be found on our Benefits page