Caregivers are an important part of our members’ health and quality of life, but being a caregiver isn’t always easy. That is why we started the Caregiving Collaborations® program.
- Caregivers can earn up to $60 in CVS Select Gift Cards upon completion of three modules and pre and post surveys.
- A $20 CVS Select Gift Card is given per module completed. The three modules are: Emergency Preparedness, Personal Care and Safety.
- Gift Card Eligibility: Must be a Sunshine Health live-in caregiver for a Long-Term Care member and be listed on the member's person-centered care plan. Incentives are issued at Sunshine Health's discretion and may be discontinued at any time.
- To enroll in courses, please reach out to your care coordinator.
- The University of South Florida (USF) provides a free online training and resource guide for caregivers to the public.
- We encourage you to complete pre and post surveys to tell us if the information is helpful to you.
Our Caregiver Journal provides tips and encouragement, as well as a place to record information and track concerns or strategies. It can help caregivers stay organized and serve as a guide for daily routines to help make their jobs easier.